Milton Keynes Peace and Justice Network was founded in 1984 and, over the years, has been involved in many activities.
The network is concerned about the condition of our world and such issues as:
world poverty, environmental destruction, threats to peace and the denial of human rights.
The latest e-edition of Network News is now available to download and to share with anyone who may be interested.
- They made their mark: so we can by Deborah Cooper
- Emily Wilding Davison: by Gail Hawks
- A Short Visit to Aldermaston by Carol Barac
- Fairtrade: More about Tea – “UK Tea Brands: time to step up” by Win Kennedy
- Church of England celebrates first birthday of Nuclear Ban Treaty
- Trumping Trump by Kevin Vickers
- What’s On
Download here: Network News